Sunday, March 1, 2009

Snowy day!

It has been a few days again since I've written anything. Sometimes, I just don't feel like writing. Jenn and Brandi are sick and I hope they feel better soon.

It is snowing and just beautiful outside. I heard a truck go by my apartment and looked out the window - they had stopped in front of my driveway and had gotten out of their truck. A huge branch had fallen and was blocking half the street. They tried to move it but were unable. Thank goodness it was on the opposite side of the power lines but I'm sure a power outage will occur sometime during the night. The snow is very heavy which makes the branches heavy and causes breakage. I just hope it does not get real cold inside - I don't want to leave my cat here by herself in the cold if I go to my daughter's house.

Colleen, Carson and myself went to the mall this morning to walk for exercise. We ate lunch at Garfields and had an enjoyable time together. Carson was good as usual and seemed to enjoy the outing.

My friend is still writing and I'm still enjoying his correspondence. He is revealing more and more of himself on a personal note and I find that very touching. There has been a little flirting and that's okay too. I am wanting to see him but not just yet. When the time is right, I will know it.

No comments: