Monday, February 23, 2009

Here he is!!!







Well, here he is - my wonderful
friend from NY. I'm actually very
proud of myself that I was even able to do this even if the pictures are off center. He is much the same as I remember him. He has inspired me in many ways - I'm even reading a book that he recommended and enjoying it - not one that I would have picked myself but interesting none the less.
Today was quite uneventful although I'm very tired. I did not sleep well last night due to the pain in my legs. I went to CVS to pick up one of my medicines and they were out. I had called it in this morning so I was quite mad that they never notified me that they did not have any. After I expressed my anger, they suddenly had some for tonight and I should call back tomorrow to see if it is in. Needless to say, I am switching to Walgreens tomorrow.
My daughter, Cheryl, posted some new pictures of her children on facebook and they are adorable. I can't wait to see them. I wish Tami would post pictures of the boys, too, as I miss them all very much.
I am now friends with Amy Wood from WSPA news channel 7 and she does post many good links. She appears to be a fine Christian woman. I want so much to get back to going to church regularly - I really miss Pastor Parker and all the people from my church in Roebuck. Hopefully, we will make it this Sunday.
Till next time.....

2 comments:

Missy said...

Hey Pam,
How about some blog love? Come on by to pick up your gift at my place!!!

Peace,
Missy

http://thepaulinegoatranchers.blogspot.com

jenn said...

Mom, this means you have to go visit missy's blog...who is one of my bestest buds...and leave her a comment. You can either click on her blue name above, or go to my friends list on my blog, and click on herd it here first. Or just call me and I'll talk you through it!