Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sleep like a baby

Well, I had a wonderful night's sleep last night. I went to bed about 9:30 and woke up at 9am this morning to my cat meowing in my ear. I accomplished much even though my back was hurting. Getting old is no picnic! I managed to clean a good bit and caught up on some scrapbooking. I started on the year 2007 - only another year and a few months and I'll be caught up.

I also went on line to research websites on scrapbooking stickers - there are a lot of websites. Prices vary so it will take me awhile to find the best one.

My friend from up north wrote me yesterday - he is very involved in politics and had written a letter to the editor of a local newspaper up there. I actually went on line and found the article which was very interesting. I so enjoy hearing from him and I think I may try to see him on my next visit up north. Even though there has been a little flirting - I think we could be great friends and that's what I really want although it does make me feel good about myself when he flirts!

Back to work tomorrow - another very busy day. I have to make an appointment with my attorney to sign some papers on my house giving up all rights to it. I hope this means that Eddie has either sold it or can refinance so I can get looking again.

Till next time.....

No comments: