Saturday, March 28, 2009

Rain, Rain Go Away

Another rainy day - makes me very lazy. Of course, I had another sleepless night. I went to Walgreen's to transfer another prescription from CVS and they gave me a $25 gift certificate to be used on anything in the store. I believe I will buy some goodies for the grandchildren for Easter. I just hope I can sleep better tonight now that I have all my medicine. The pain in my legs is what wakes me up and then I cannot get back to sleep, even after taking Lortab. For some reason, I always forget to fill this one particular medicine that really controls the pain at night.

At least I managed to get my laundry done today. They are painting the townhouse next door to me and the men climbing up and down the stairs sound like a herd of elephants. I never heard the people who lived there make any noise at all. I hope I get quiet neighbors.

I was looking through the real estate web site and I saw the house that I had wanted is still on the market - $11,000 cheaper than my original offer and with some repairs being done. I'm considering making another offer - not sure yet. Obviously, the seller now knows that it needs repairs before a bank will grant a mortgage. May work to my advantage!

Well, I am rather tired and I think I will read for a little while and hopefully rest well tonight.

Till next time....

No comments: