Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Number Fifteen

Well, Colleen just called a few minutes ago and informed me that number 15 is on its way - she is pregnant and due the beginning of November. This is just wonderful - my oldest and my youngest are pregnant at the same time. There will be about 5 weeks between births. I'm so excited. First and foremost, I pray for healthy babies and then that they will be girls. Of course, it doesn't really matter to me what the sex is as long as they are healthy. God is good.

Today, the snow has melted some - the roads were fine but our office did not open until ten this morning. I hope the governor is generous and pays us for yesterday and the hour and a half for today. Even if the office is closed, sometimes we have to take annual leave if the governor does not grant us the pay.

Brandi is still sick with a fever this morning but Jenn said she is feeling better and should be able to go to school tomorrow. I hope this bug gets gone soon.

Tami said they had about fourteen inches of snow in NY. I am going there in two weeks and have a history of bringing snowstorms with me so hopefully that will not happen this time. March certainly came in like a lion!!!

Till next time....

2 comments:

jenn said...

Yes....think PINK!!! I want baby girls!!!

Missy said...

Congrats! I hope they are bright pink!!!