Sunday, February 22, 2009

Disappointment

Last night I went out to eat with Jenn and her family and Colleen and Carson. We had a good meal and then Jenn and I went to Michaels Craft store where I as usual spent more money than I should have. We were standing in line with our buggies, and a clerk came over and told Jenn he would take her at another register. So, I followed her and she said something like "he told me to follow him, not you" and I responded with "let's just see who gets there first". Some people near by thought we were serious and started pointing to us as if we were going to have a fist fight. It was quite funny. Anyway, I bought a cake pan that will make a house that can be decorated in several different ways . I can't wait to use it.

Kasi stayed at my house last night and we were going to go to church this morning, then the library and then bowling. Well, I did not sleep well so we did not make church. We met Colleen and Jenn at the library but unfortunately, my back was hurting so bad I could not go bowling. We postponed it until next weekend. I have been sitting on my couch with ice on my back since returning home - it has helped a little. I did take out some books, one which my friend from NY recommended so at least I can relax and read.

I am looking forward to my visit to NY in a couple of weekd to see my family. We will be celebrating my sister's 50th birthday so that should be fun.

Till next time....

1 comment:

jenn said...

LOL! That was funny!