Thursday, February 5, 2009

What a Week!

This has been a crazy week - one minute I qualify for a mortgage and the next minute I don't. I have excellent credit but because my name still remains on the mortgage of the house I shared with Eddie, it shows up as a debt on my credit report and the bank will not approve a mortgage. I've been round and round and the bottom line is..........Marc and Tami are going to take a home equity loan on their house and pay cash for the house that I have been trying to buy. What a family I have - I am so blessed. How many women have son-in-laws who would put their home on the line to fulfill their mother-in-law's dream? Now, we just have to pass the home inspection as the house is 100years old with some new additions. I know there is work to be done but I am looking forward to the challenge. I am soooo excited.

Jenn called me this morning and told me about the fire near her house this morning - it could have been a very bad disaster and thank God it did not affect her home or any of her possessions.

I'm looking forward to us all getting together this weekend to celebrate Jenn's and Terra's birthdays. Hopefully, the March birthdays can be celebrated in my new house.

No comments: