Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Another blessing from heaven

I received wonderful news this past Saturday - TJ and Terra are having another baby. Number five for them and number 16 for me (grandchildren that is). I'm so excited! Wonder what "T" name they will name him or her.

Matthew called me yesterday - he is a talker! Ashleigh also spoke on the phone - she said "Hi" and then "Nana". Cheryl said it was the first time she said Nana so I was sooo tickled. Her little voice is just precious.

Tami was in the ER in Delaware last weekend with stomach pain and dehydration. She has had problems with dehydration before and I pray that this will not become a frequent problem. Getting close to her delivery day - can't wait to hold sweet Jake.

Jenn has been having problems with a wisdom tooth. She went to the ER and was given an antibiotic and pain medicine. Hopefully she will be able to have it pulled soon.

Colleen has moved into her new house. It is beautiful and big. Carson loves his playroom downstairs. She is still unpacking. She is doing well with this pregnancy - can't wait to find out what it is.

Well, that catches up my children. I, on the other hand, have begun looking again for a house. There are a few I want to drive by first and then maybe I'll find something I like.

I'm tired tonight - my cat woke me up at midnight last night wanting to play fetch with her toy. How many cats do you know that play fetch like a dog??? I'm hiding the toy tonight!

Till next time...

No comments: