Friday, June 12, 2009

Has it been that long ???.....

I cannot believe it's been this long since I have written - where has the time gone? So many updates - don't know where to begin.

Tami is having a boy - his name will be Jake. I'm so excited. I have started a blue afgan - everyone of my grandchildren has a crocheted blanket from me. There will be a baby shower in July for her and I intend on being there.

Colleen is getting a cute pregnant belly and is doing well - she does not want to know the sex so her blanket is white. They sold their home and are in the process of purchasing another. It is beautiful and big and I know they will be happy in it. Carson however, does not want to move from his "home". He is so cute.

My big news is that I have a new computer. TJ was able to order a laptop for me - it is really nice and he got a real good price on it. I am amazed at the speed and I can sit on my couch and work on it as it is wireless. Maybe not such a good thing cause it's so easy to stay on it longer cause my back and legs don't hurt from sitting on the computer chair - lol.

I went to church with TJ and family last Sunday and the sermon was most definately directed toward me. He preached from Matthew on forgiveness and what God commands us to do and how to do it. It convicted me to forgive Thom and Elaine for sinning against me. I must do it face to face so I am planning on that but not quite sure how and when to meet them. It is then their responsibility to ask for my forgiveness for sinning against me but that is between them and God. I actually feel as if a burden has been lifted off my shoulders. My walk with Lord has been affected by my lack of forgiveness and I feel closer to my Lord. Now I must find a church to attend as I have missed that tremondously.

Well, I'm sure I have forgotten lots of events of the past months but will try to keep up better now.

Till next time......

1 comment:

Missy said...

Pam, I am so proud of you for believing that its time to do this with Thom and Elaine. I know its very hard.

I have had those moments of when I did go to others and ask for forgiveness and it was extremely hard but I do believe that it made me feel better because I was doing what I was suppose to. Did any of that make sense, lol!

Just know, I am thinking of you and them as well and pray that its a peaceful experience and that its welcomed by them.

Congrats on the laptop!
~missy