Monday, April 27, 2009

It's a Boy!!!!

Tonight Tami called after her sonogram at the doctor's and she is having a boy! She was somewhat upset as they wanted a girl but the most important thing is that he is healthy and so far everything looks good. I will love him as much as each and every other grandchild that I have and look forward to her shower and the birth. Now, I can buy blue yarn to start his baby afgan as I have done for all thirteen other grandbabies. I'm excited!!

This weekend was busy. Saturday I put up my winter clothes and took out my summer clothes and shoes. I need nothing - I have plenty of clothing for the warm weather. Now, just have to lose a few more pounds and I'll be happy.

I spent the rest of Saturday afternoon with Colleen and Carson - outside under the sprinkler for awhile. Meghan and Will came over for alittle while and I finally got to give her the baby afgan I had made for Will. She seemed to really appreciate it. After they left, we went to Walmart and then I ate supper with them.

Sunday afternoon, Colleen came and picked me up and we spent the afternoon at Jenn's. The kids played under the sprinkler - all seemed to have fun. It was hot and I did get some sunburn. I do need to spend more time in the sun to increase my Vitamin D deficiency.

Today, I stayed home from work - did not feel well at all. I didn't sleep well and I think I had a fever. May stay home tomorrow also, depends on how I feel in the morning.

Till next time.....

No comments: